Thursday, May 29, 2008

Way Overdue!!

Ok, ok I know I am really bad at keeping this updated, but I've just been so busy with aesthetician school I don't have any time! I graduate NEXT WEEK though! Ah I'm so excited to get out there and work on my own. I know these pictures are pretty old, but here are some pictures from Disneyland, and random weekends. Jake and I went to Tombstone this week with his sister and brother-in-law, and it was really fun! haha I know that is a really random place to go, but it was fun to just get away no matter where it was!






4 comments:

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

You and Jake are precious.

Ashley said...

yay for a new post!! keep them coming! you guys are adorable by the way.... :)

Unknown said...

so cute, so fun!

Unknown said...

Churros are the Besssssssssssssssss! Just don't let the Asian folks cut in front of you in line. Woo Hoo!! Disneyland Rules!!