Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Coming Soon...

Most of you 5 readers probably already know by now... but...

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!! :)

We couldn't be more excited! I am 10 weeks along, and due around April 27th. I go in for our first ultra sound this Thursday so we'll be able to really pin point the date then. I feel so blessed to be able to carry this sweet spirit, and in several months be a mother. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for this opportunity, and for trusting me to take on this amazing responsibility. Not only are we excited for ourselves, but my sweet sister-in-law Alexa is due 2 weeks before me. How fun! I'll keep everyone updated on my progress, and thanks for the support!

13 comments:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

Oh my gosh how exciting! I am so happy/jealous of you guys :)

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

I am so excited to be your baby's aunt!! (i'll be his/her favorite, let's be honest.)

Love you guys and congrats!!

lauren brimley said...

That is so exiting! I am so jealous you get to be pregnant at the same time as your sister in law. So fun!

Leyla and Cody said...

Kalli! Congratulations! I am so happy and excited for you!

CJandSavannaSmith said...

Kals i am so excited for you!! I cant stop thinking about it, because at the rate corwin and I are going we wont see another baby for 12 years!! (except yours of course!) Love you!!

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

Congratulations Kalli!! That is so exciting!! Hope you guys are doing great!

Unknown said...

Ahh I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats

JD and Jen Beck said...

Yay! That's so fun! You're gonna be the cutest pregnant girl:)

JD and Jen Beck said...

Yay! That's so fun! You're gonna be the cutest pregnant girl:)

Matt and Telicia Webb said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting! I cannot wait for you!!! Keep us updated!

The Reidheads said...

Congratulations neighbors!! SO exciting!!

Paul and Celeste Johnson said...

Oh so exciting!!! CONGRATS to you & your hubby! Being pregnant is the most beautiful thing & the most exciting thing. Just wait till you can feel the baby move. It is such an amazing feeling. :D So happy for you again!!

nate and amy crandell said...

yay Kalli!!! That is so exciting! How fun we are only 2 weeks apart :)