Monday, November 1, 2010

Update..

I thought I should give my latest pregnancy update since everyone says I never update my blog! I am about 15 weeks along now, and I think I am FINALLY starting to feel a little better. My appetite is definitely back and I can actually eat meals and enjoy them! I felt the baby move on Saturday for the first time and it was the coolest feeling! At first I didn't know if it was just a twitch in my stomach, or it was really the baby. So fun! Jake was actually able to feel it too if he pushed on my stomach hard enough.
Here is a list of things that I crave pretty much every day...


Subway turkey sandwich with every veggie on it.. MMMMMM
My mouth waters just looking at them!

And for some reason chocolate milk. I have never been a huge sit down with a glass of milk kind of person, but that's all I want every night!

We are looking forward to finding out what we will be having in hopefully about 3 weeks. I know we have been saying we really want a girl, but it's natural to lean toward one or the other right? When it really comes down to it, we are going to be ecstatic with either one. Will I be devastated if we find out we're having a boy? Of course not!! How could I? That's all I've ever been surrounded by my whole life! It's all I know! We will have what we are meant to have, and I just couldn't be more excited to become a mother. My belly has definitely made it's debut, so I'll post a picture really soon I promise! :)


7 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations! Aren't cravings the weirdest?? The most random things at the most random times! Good luck with your pregnancy and when the baby flutters and kicks- it is the best! :)

organizer... said...

Kalli my love!
I am so happy you are hearing baby Molly moving around. I love all your cravings! Mine with Maggie were Chocolate Chip Milkshakes from Dairy Queen...I am pretty sure I am still wearing them.:o)Can't wait to hear what you are having. What a fun way to announce it too!
Molly~

organizer... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ty and Lex said...

I about died when I saw that you had an update! I didn't know you felt the baby move- where was my call?? I feel like you are further along than me haha. So excited to see you guys!!

Molly and Mikki said...

You look so cute with your little tummy starting to poke out. And I'm so excited that I got to be with you when you first felt the baby move! That was tons of fun for me. I can't wait to get the news of who is coming. :o)

organizer... said...

I wrote "hearing" the baby move... I meant "feeling" the baby move. oops...

Matt and Telicia Webb said...

Kalli, that is just so exciting! I am so excited for you! I know you probably think its so random and that I stalk you, but i just love reading your blog! How exciting you felt the baby move and everything!! YAY! How fun!