Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween



This year for Halloween we actually dressed up, and it was really fun! I got out of work at 3:30, ran to Goodwill on my way home, and we had 30 minutes to get ready. Talk about a last minute costume. We went to the cul-de-sac dinner before it got dark out, and then sat around and watched the million little kids trick or treat, which is always fun. Then we went over to Jake's parents and had some MORE yummy food. Every holiday we end up eating twice.. But we had a lot of fun this year with family!

6 comments:

Stu and Alyssa said...

You guys are the cutest couple ever! We love being around you and Jake!

Claudia Luckey said...

you guys are incredibly adorable...and i love your long hair.

Stephanie Perkins said...

I love reading your blog!! Hope your doing good!

Matt and Telicia Webb said...

Kalli, I found your blof thru Jamie and I love it! You guys are just the cutest couple ever! I love your Halloween costumes! SO CUTE!!

Devinesun said...

hey....
you are a real cute couple...:)

Sunshine said...

Oh girl!! Your killin me I love this picture!!