Sunday, January 3, 2010

California

This year my parents took all of us to California for our Christmas present, and it was so much fun! It was the first trip that all of us were together since Jake and I, and Ty and Lex have been married. We went to Knott's Berry Farm, played football on the beach, and were just lazy. I was a blast!! It was great to get away from work for a week, and spend time on the beach with the ones I love! Thanks again Mom and Dad! :)









haha I love my brothers...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

well it's about time!! looks like you guys had a blast! and baby Dean is so darn cute!!

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Yay for an update! Dean's face looks bigger than yours in those pictures haha.

Unknown said...

I absolutely love that picture of you and Jake. it's sooo adorable!!! so jealour looks like soo much fuN!!!