Sunday, October 25, 2009

Friends



I know, I know, I am long overdue on an update with us, but my camera has been dead, and I keep forgetting to charge the battery. This might be kinda random, but Jake and I are staying at my parent's house this weekend while they are out of town, and I was going through all the pictures on their computer, and I was looking at all the pictures of my friends and I. I got thinking about how lucky I was and am to have such a great, close group of friends all through junior high and high school. We all kept each other on track, and now that I look back, we were all very protective of each other. Now that we are all in different places and phases of our lives, it gets hard sometimes to keep in touch, but you guys are always on my mind, and I will always consider you my best friends. I love each of you so much, and I am so thankful to have you in my life. Thanks for being the examples that you guys are to me.. still to this day! I LOVE YOU GUYS! :)

8 comments:

Ashley said...

awww. love our friends too!! I'm so lucky that I've been able to have you as a friend kals! I love that we have been able to hang out more often now that I'm home :)

Jamie and David Nielson said...

Aw kalli that was such a sweet post! I love you too!!!

Joey and Raegan said...

Kals that was the cutest thing ever!!! I love you so much too!! P.S. Sorry I never text you back yet, I was on the airplane heading back to Utah. I miss you and can't wait to see you soon! Thanks for the cute post!

Corey and Bridgette said...

aw what a tear jerker! haha seriously though, I feel the same way. I think we all had a much better Jr./high school experience because we had each other! I wish we could all hand out every day still, but even though we can't I still fell like BB4L's haha Love you K rae!

Corey and Bridgette said...

hang* haha

Anais and Chad said...

Ooookay, way to make us all cry Kals!! KSBAMAJRR for life!!! haha! I love you all and I fully agree, without you guys I don't know how I would have survived my teenage years living under one roof with Linda...oh wait, I still am : )! Dang it! haha <3 you k-rae!

Unknown said...

I miss that cute gang hanging out at the house!

Claudia Luckey said...

i know exactly where that is in newport beach!