Sunday, December 28, 2008

November...

I know, I know, I've been a real slacker on my blog lately. Things have just been crazy! Jake and I are just LOVING being newlyweds. We have so much fun together, and I couldn't ask for a better husband! Here is just a quick recap of everything that happened in November... and more of December coming soon when I can get all my Christmas pictures loaded onto my computer..

We finally got our marriage license!(last minute of course..)


YAY!! We're married!! We had so much fun at our reception and thank everyone for coming out and supporting us!




We had our first Thanksgiving together as our new little family, and it was so much fun being around both of our families. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures, but we ate dinner with Jake's side of the family and then went over to Mema and Bapa's and played games with all of my family. I'm so thankful to have both sides here in town and to be surrounded by amazing family!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

yeah! a new post!! i can't believe i haven't talked to you since the big day... lunch this week?? i'm here till friday? okay great!! see you then!

Drew and Megan said...

cute pics hope to see more soon

JG said...

So...it has been tooo long! And I didn't even know you got married! I knew you were engaged..Man, time really flies!

website is soo cute! we need to chat soon!