Monday, February 18, 2008

Overdue

So I decided that I'm going to actually keep this up, since I've been a huge slacker now that I'm home! Just an update.. I'm going to aesthetician school right now at Kar-Che, and I absolutely LOVE it!! My sister in law courtney and I are doing it together, and we have so much fun! I'm staying super busy with that, and on top of everything I'm teaching seven violin students in the mornings and evengs.. AH stressful schedule, but I love being busy.






This past weekend I flew up to Provo to visit all my friends, and now I'm dying to get up there in the summer! It's SO much fun there, I had a blast! There are just so many people to meet, and always something fun going on. Me and my girlfriends just have so much fun together, and I was sad to leave, but I'll be back up real soon!!

10 comments:

Stu and Alyssa said...

yes you were over due! Im glad you had fun in utah and i love Dermalogica. Have your tried the Anit bac wash? Im loving it!

Unknown said...

love the updates, the cutest group of girls EVER! Keep working hard! You're awesome!

Tara said...

Kalli... I have NO IDEA how you post videos.. Mark did that for me. I will ask him, he is not home tonight, he is leaving to Canada this week for 12 days, he is taking Reflections up there, he is at his studio. So I wish I could be more help.
Hey, I tried texting you the other day... are you busy this weekend? If my kids are better I was going to try to drive to Utah with Mark and fly home with my dad, on Sunday. I would love it if you could help, I don't know what you have going on with school and things, but let me know if you can.. I know my kids would love you! Oh, it would be Friday through Sunday, and only Bo and Ava.

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

I am with you all day every day...what do you want me to post on my blog? A picture of Ms Sutton? Besides, you are more over due than me for a new post!

Sandy Skouson said...

Hey Kalli,
This is Sandy. I got your blog from Emily's profile. I just looked at the pictures you put up from when you were in Thailand. I miss those people so much! Anyways, have a great day!

Unknown said...

hey whats goin on kalli this is kyle curtis kevins bro hey whats tyson been up too ive been tryign to find out what that kids email is for the past 2 years. do you ever see kevin anymore or what heres my email elderkylecurtis@myldsmail.com take it easy kalli

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

I AM BORED WITH YOU. please let the world know of your recent adventures before I die.

JG said...

are you EVER going to update me?!? LOL...Hope you are well...was looking at Thailand pics and remembering our goings (and your lack of!! hahah. j/k!) OK...have a great day!

Unknown said...

HELLO!!! Where is Jake! :)