Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Last week without family!!




Well this is my LAST week here until Hudson and Courtney and Mema and Bapa get here!! I can't believe it's already here!! I've been looking forward to this since I got here!! haha At times that was what got me to keep goin here. Now it's here! Well last weekend was really fun. We met up with these girls from our ward on Friday night, and we all went and got Japanese food together (Me, Jessica, Sally from England, and Diana from Venezuela). They are SO fun!! And I'm obsessed with Sally and her English accent!! Lately I've been really drawn to London and thinking about doing a study abroad there sometime, but now that I've been with her a lot lately I'm like set on it!! It probably won't be for a little while, but I'm totally going to go!! After doing this, I feel like I can do anything!! Anyway.. after dinner, Jessica and Diana had to leave, so Sally and I just went and got dinner and talked for a while and walked around, then Jessica met back up with us later and we all went and saw Stardust (our second time seeing it here). It was a lot of fun! Then on Saturday me and Jessica woke up early and met up with this girl that we met from Germany. She lives in the apartment complex next to us.. but we caught a van that took us to Lopburi, a little city about an hour and half away, and we played with all the monkeys!! It was SO fun!! These ones weren't so evil, and they would like climb up on us and stuff. The little ones were so cute!! I've been trying to post pictures this whole day, but I sit there for like 30 minutes, and it doesn't work!! Does anyone else have this problem???

No comments: