Monday, June 29, 2009

Lately...

We haven't done anything too exciting lately, but I figured it's time for an update. This past weekend we were able to "dogsit" Jake's parent's dog, which was so fun for me, because anyone who talks to me knows how bad a want a puppy! So it was so fun having cute Oscar follow me around the house wherever I went.

My nephew Dean is the cutest boy ever! I adore him! I try and watch him about once a week, and it is so much fun! I always get cute pictures of him. I'm trying to catch one with him smiling, and the only ones I have are on my phone! But here are a few..



Jake's birthday was the 24th, and we went out to Olive and Ivy to eat that night and loved it! I am horrible at taking pictures lately, but here is one from the night my parents took us out. The other one is when we went out for Alexa's birthday... excuse my claw hand I don't know what I'm doing!


A few weeks ago we went up to Showlow with our favorite couple friends Derek and Ashley and we had a blast! It was fun to just get away. And they just got engaged yesterday, and we couldn't be more excited for them! Congrats!

2 comments:

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Cute pics! Glad you finally updated. The ones you have of Dean are super cute too. Exciting news about Derek and Ashley!

Ashley said...

awww little dean is SO cute! You look gorgeous in the pictures as well... I need to know what you use for your skin. I have been dying to ask you that but I always forget? Oh, and I swear I tried to call you when I was home last. I'll be back soon i promise :)