Sunday, January 18, 2009

CRUUUUISE!!

Boy did we have fun this past week!! This was my first cruise and between blowing up from a 24 HOUR BUFFET, laying around reading my book by the pool, and exploring the different towns, i did not want to come home!! We had sooo much fun.. prepare for a picture OVERLOAD.... and these are only a few...



Here is my cute husband, of course doing the titanic.. isn't this view gorgeous?

I think this was just in our room the first night... i believe we went to a magician that night!

Yes folks.... this is my husband receiving a gold metal for winning the ping pong tournament.. obviously i didn't get too far even playing the old man! haha

This was probably the funnest part of all the ports.. This was in Puerto Vallarta right after we went on zip lines through the jungle, which the highest one was 220 feet in the air!!

What can I say I loooove him!! :)

Put on your glasses people... i'm so pasty white!

That is our ship in the background from the beach in Cabo.. sweet huh?

hey.. it's called lover's beach, we had too!.. plus we're NEWLYWEDS.. :)

4 comments:

Drew and Megan said...

Congrats looks like you had alot of fun hope all is well with oyu guys

Ashley said...

looks like you two crazy kids had a blast!! i wanna go on cruise... waaa!

Unknown said...

Looks so fun! So happy for both of you!

Awesome Sarah said...

That looks so fun!