As 2010 came to a close, I couldn't help but not only look back at the year we had, but look forward and anticipate all that 2011 will bring. It seems like the older I get, every year goes by faster and faster, and I can only imagine how it will fly by when we have our kids to add to it. A few highlights from 2010 that come to mind are:
- I was finally able to quit my horrible job at American Laser Centers and move on to a dermatologist's office in Chandler. I have been LOVING it, and feel extremely lucky.
- Being a cabin mom at girls camp we definitely a new and challenging experience, but I loved every second. It taught me a lot about myself.
- We were able to go on some very fun family vacations over the summer
- Finding out we were pregnant in August!!
- Finding out we are having a sweet baby boy!
- Pushing through Jake's last semester of ASU, and him finally graduating! I couldn't be more proud of him. He is the the most dedicated, hardworking man I have met, and I couldn't feel luckier to be his wife.
- Spending time with family over the holidays- especially having Ty and Lex around for a short time!
Here are some pictures I have of the last couple months...
I am aware that it looks like I'm arching my back in the picture... that is just my baby bump protruding out. haha awkward picture..
YAY!! SO proud of him!!
We went out to this light carnival out in Glendale with my family and there was a band playing, and cute Mema and Bapa jump out on to the dance floor and bust moves no one knew they were capable of! haha I have the cutest grandparents ever!
2010 was a good, accomplished year, but I can't wait to see what 2011 will bring us. With our little man coming in April, I have A LOT to look forward too and I already know it is going to be one of the best ones yet. I can't wait for this life-changing year!!