Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's a...


It's a BOY!!

I'm sure most have you have already heard by now, but we are SO excited to add another little man to the family! We announced it at Thanksgiving along with Ty and Lex, and Alyssa and Stu. We each had a pink balloon in one hand and a blue one in the other and let go of whichever balloon we weren't having. We were all left standing with a blue balloon.. so fun! We are just a boy family, and I can't wait to meet our little man in April! I have already bought a few outfits that I can't stop staring at... :)





6 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! So fun!!! I am so excited to meet him :)

JD and Jen Beck said...

That is so fun Kalli! He is going to be SO cute:)

Molly and Mikki said...

Yeah! You finally announced it! I can't wait til I have another little grandson to love and squeeze. :o)

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

How fun! He is going to be such a stud!

Hillary from The Beauty Mark said...

Congrats Kalli!! That is SO SO fun for your family!

nate and amy crandell said...

Congratulations!! You will LOVE having a little boy-they are so cute and fun!