Sunday, June 13, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

I know this is a little late, but I better update SOMETHING soon or my mom might punch me.. haha so Mom, here it is! :) We were able to get away for Memorial Day weekend, and it was MUCH needed. Jake's parents just bought a cabin up in ShowLow/Pinetop area, so we went up with the whole Jasper clan. We had so much fun just lounging around all day! We would sleep in, ride the quads, take naps, eat a million otter pops, watch movies, go into town, and sit by the fire. Plus it's always nice to get out of the heat! We got spoiled having our nephew Jax up there with us too.. we all just obsess over him! There is a lake about a mile from the cabin, so we are looking forward to hanging out down there a lot more too!







Thank you family for such a fun weekend! Love ya! :)








1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

I love the picture with you guys and your nephew, seriously looks like he could be yours!